Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Random Thoughts by Sharona

I just can’t believe it has been well over a month since I have posted. I have several saved drafts but none were completed. What good is this bloggy thing going to be if I don’t utilize it in a better manner? Ugh. The insanity.


Hubs has finished CNA classes and clinicals. He is now waiting to take his State test on April 10th. I am so excited and proud of my hubs. This has been a stressful 7 weeks, but in the end it will all be worth it.


More on Hubs: He has an interview with a hospital on Friday to work in the Neuro Unit. Oh how cool!!! He was hoping he could work in a hospital rather than in a long term care facility, and now it looks like it might happen. Hooray for Hubs!


Mini Me is growing by leaps and bounds! I have been reading the blogs of friends who have brand new babies and such, and I just cannot believe how fast they grow. I remember the very first time we put Mini Me in a swimming pool. How cute she looked! A few years later I was so nervous when I put her in arm floaties the very first time! And now, just yesterday she went for a dip in the pool and looked like she should have been born with gills. The time goes by fast peeps. So enjoy it!!


I am still dangerously behind at the office. I am working hard to just keep my head above water, but every time I come up for air, a wave slaps me in the face! I hope and pray that one day I am much more efficient and productive. It is still worth it though. There is nothing better than working in the environment of a Christian school and children’s home. There is no cattiness, no lack of ethics and everyone is positive and upbeat. When something is all wrong, you have a great family to help it become all right. I miss the Chiropractic life, but this is great too!


I finally got in touch with my childhood/teen hood best friend Crista P. It was awesome to talk to her for the little time we had. She has three small children, so her life is pretty much hectic 24/7. I hope that soon, we can find more time to talk. She lives in Tennessee, so I have no idea when we’ll be able to meet again. It has been a few years since Hubs and I have made the trip up to her neck of the woods. Maybe she can come down here and take the kids to see the big mouse.

Well, that is about all I have time to write about right now. I know there is more to write about, like the Cottage girls, and our beast of a van, and my lack of homemaking skills lately and stuff like that, but chew on this for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's doing better than I am. Never could swim worth a flip. :(