Monday, February 18, 2008

You've Got to be kidding me!

You will never guess what I caught over the weekend?!?!? A baseball? NO. A hockeypuck? NO. A butterfly? NO. I caught this yucky ickness (I will not call it a sickness because Sharona does not get Sick. I get tired or icky. I figure, my body was holding out until the end of this huge benefit dinner I was involved in on Saturday. It just so happens, I started sneezing and aching during the last half of it. By the time I was done settling up with everyone, I knew I was in for it. My head was pounding, every inch of my body ached, and by the time I got home, you guessed it, I had a fever. So, what does a wife and mother do when she has the Ickness? Thank goodness for Chef Boy R Dee!! (no really..I am serious) I appreciate canned food SO much because hubs can make it.

So anyway, I hope I am on the mend. After all, I am here, awake and typing. Hubs was amazing. He bundled me up in every blanket he could find, brought me some water and tissues and he put Mini Me to bed. I finally caved around 11pm Sunday night, and took something for it. So, if I play my cards right, I should be good to go by tomorrow morning. I need to be, it is Hubs' first day of school. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if it makes you feel any better, you probably gave it to everybody at the dinner. :)

Chef Boyardee has saved my buttardee many a time for sure. I've got that retarded-guy-food gene. Fortunately Cristina was blessed with the mad cookin' skillz, yo.

My Sharona said...

I fear it might be a possibilty. I gave at least 100 hugs and shook about 200 hands that night. Stock up on your Vitamin C peeps.